Don't mount your cameras on a shaky pole
Strong Poles builds the strongest security poles in the world.
Built out of a special Aerospace Aluminum, these security camera poles are designed to reduce the amount of movement and shake commonly found with many light poles.
Using Strong Poles solves a whole host of problems with using existing light poles and hose clamps for your security cameras, sensors and detectors. Whether wired or wireless, Strong Poles provide a purpose-built solution to your security installations.
We are so confident that you will get a long lifetime of rust-free life from these super strong poles, that we back them with a 20 Year Structural Integrity Warranty (3 Year finish and material warranty – all warranties are limited to replacement and/or repair).
Currently, Strong Poles is building three main heights of our 4” Square Poles:
- Avaiable in Anodized Bronze or Powder Coat White
- 8' tall poles that are perfect for wall mounting, many other uses
- 12' tall poles that are perfect for license plate capture, gate and pedestrian entry/exits and facial recognition
- 16' tall poles for smaller parking lots, property perimeter and general purpose uses
- 20' tall for large parking areas, wide area surveillance and longer distance viewing
Strong Poles comes with a standard fixed mounting base. These innovative poles and the modular bolt-on platforms and accessories that make up this complete Security Mounting System, have a number of features that have revolutionized the mounting of security cameras and all types of security-related devices. Here are just a few of the features that have made Strong Poles the Leader in the security industry:
- Designed by Security Installers to fit any technology – any brand – Wireless or Wired
- Strongest Poles available– with Exceptionally High Wind Ratings
- Patented “No-Welds” Technology yields more inherent strength than any other pole (35,000 psi yield strength)
- Internal Corner Tubing Shafts molded in – for even more strength (transfers all loading into the corners)
- Made of a unique Aerospace Aluminum (6005 T5) that results in a lighter pole, yet will support heavier loads
- More Rigidity – Less Camera Shake in high winds
- Baseplates utilize a 713 Aluminum Alloy that exceeds the Maximum Pole Loading -Unequaled Longevity
- Each Strong Pole comes with a 2” x 4-1/2” Hand hole opening for making connections to Power and any other topology, such as Coax, Cat5/6, Wifi, Fiber, etc.