Our Strongest Most Rigid Pole yet
- Factory Installed Vibration Suppression System (inside each pole)
- Rated up to 175 MPH Wind Speed
- Super Lightweight – Yet Rock Solid (16′ is 65 lbs.)
Most Orders Ship within 24 – 48 Hours
Built Strong To Provide a Sturdy, Steady Security Mounting Platform
Strong Poles builds the strongest Security Camera Poles in the world.
Since introducing our second generation camera poles, the SteadyMax Series, we are now manufacturing the most rigid poles in the world.
These security camera poles and Light Poles are designed to reduce the amount of movement and shake commonly found with many light poles. In fact, now that we provide Factory-Installed Vibration Suppression Systems (Read More) inside every SteadyMax Pole, these poles are not only stock-still steady, but they actively fight any additional sway or vibration that may occur from winds, Trains or other vibration causes.
Using Strong Poles solves a whole host of problems with using existing light poles and hose clamps for your security cameras, sensors and detectors. Whether wired or wireless, Strong Poles provide a purpose-built solution to your security installations.
We are so confident that you will get a long lifetime of rust-free life from these super strong poles, that we back them with a 20 Year Structural Integrity Warranty (3 Year finish and material warranty – all warranties are limited to replacement and/or repair).
Currently, Strong Poles is building three main heights of our SteadyMax Series round and tapered poles:
- 5′ tall poles that are commonly used for license plate recognition, machinery monitoring, and other applications where it is important to be down on the same level with the area, machine or vehicle that is being monitored.
- 8′ tall poles parks and pedestrian areas, gates, entry/exit points, etc.
- 12′ tall poles are one of our largest sellers. These are used for just about any purpose imaginable, and are at an excellent height for Facial Recognition and LPR.
- 12′ Florida pole for areas that require a wind Load rating up to 190 MPH.
- 12′ Solar & Wireless Poles for use with solar panels and/ or wireless equipment.
- 16′ tall poles that are our best sellers, and are best suited at an ideal height for most surveillance and security applications, such as License Plate Recognition, gates and pedestrian entry/exit points, etc.
- 20′ tall poles that are perfect for parking lots, wide area surveillance and long distance applications.
- 25′ tall poles for longer distances and applications where greater height is needed.
These innovative poles and the modular bolt-on platforms and accessories that make up this complete Security Mounting System, have a number of features that have revolutionized the mounting of security cameras and all types of security-related devices. Here are just a few of the features that have made Strong Poles the Leader in the security industry:
- Designed by Security Installers to fit any technology – any brand – Wireless or Wired Cameras
- Our new SteadyMax Poles are the strongest, most Rigid Poles we make!
- More Rigidity – Less Camera Shake in high winds
- All Attachments and Lighting Tenons are also aluminum
- Tilt-Over Baseplates (for 4” poles only) with the same features are also available
- Each Strong Pole comes with a Handhole opening for making connections to Power and any other topology, such as Coax, Cat5/6, Wifi, Fiber, etc.
- Gasketed Handhole Cover fastened with Stainless Steel screws – No additional reinforcing is required
- All internal fasteners are JS-500 Plated and are 500 Hour Salt Spray Tested – All External Fasteners are Stainless Steel
- Each Strong Pole is pre-treated before anodizing and powder coating with a unique Four Stage Chromate Conversionprocess that smooth’s and etches the surface
- Excellent Weather Resistance – No Rusting – Amazing 20 Year Structural Integrity Warranty
- Strong Poles are designed to need minimal maintenance In coastal and salt air environments
our ‘Minimum Maintenance’ designs, fabrication and finishes provide maximum protection from defects and corrosion.
- Optional Pre-Built Anchor Cage with all hardware and replaceable mounting studs – includes hot-dipped galvanized anchor cage with pre-installed positioning plate, washers and hex nuts