SteadyMax Camera Poles
To place an order, call 1-844-669-3537
by Strong Poles
The most rigid and steady camera poles we have ever Manufactured
The newest Generation of ultra-steady camera poles from Strong Poles, are the SteadyMax Series of round and tapered camera poles. These poles are engineered to withstand 150mph winds with a full load of cameras, cabinets and sensors – yet are limited to 3% of movement under those conditions.
These engineered camera poles also have a Factory-Installed Vibration Suppression System (Read More) that consists of two different frequency dampeners that quell high and low frequency vibrations and oscillations that may occur during the life of the pole.
The result is the Steadiest, most rigid pole we have ever built, yet is very lightweight (our 16′ pole weighs only 65 lbs.). This is an amazing Engineering feat to make a pole this steady, yet this lightweight.
It comes with our exclusive 20 Year Warranty, and includes the anchor bolts and anchor template.
- The 16′ SteadyMax Camera Pole is a 6”, non-tapered, heavy wall (.156 thick), aluminum round pole made out of 6063-T6 Aluminum and can be ordered in our usual White or Black (Dark Bronze) Powder Coat finishes.
- The 20′ SteadyMax Camera Pole is a round tapered pole, and is approximately 8” O.D. at the bottom, and tapers down to 6” O.D. At the top of the pole where the attachment plate is. This pole is heavy wall (.156 thick) construction, using 6063-T6 Aluminum and can be ordered in our usual White or Black (Dark Bronze) Powder Coat finishes.
- The 25′ SteadyMax Camera Pole is tapered from approximately 8” O.D. At the bottom, to 6” O.D. At the top of the pole where the attachment plate is. This pole is a Ultra Heavy Wall (.250 thick – 1/4”) aluminum tapered round pole using 6063-T6 Aluminum, and can be ordered in our usual White or Black (Dark Bronze) Powder Coat finishes.
These SteadyMax Poles are Manufactured in the USA, and are in stock and ready to ship!
See our drawings and Specs for more information.
Pole Drawings & Specifications
Steel Anchor Bolts conform to AASHTO M314-90 Grade 55. The threaded end will be galvanized a minimum of 10″ per ASTM A153 and contain a right angle hook at the unthreaded end.
- 1. Strong Poles recommends leveling shims in lieu of leveling nuts. No grouting is required with leveling shims.
- 2. If leveling nuts are used, the pole base should be directly supported in full contact by a high quality, structural, non-shrink grout with a minimum 28 day compressive strength of 8,000 psi. All bolt projections shown are for single nut applications. Different amounts of bolt projection will be required for use with leveling nuts. NOTE: Strong Poles does not recommend double nut installations (See #1), and stilting the pole base with leveling nuts. Leveling nuts interfere with the device’s proper performance,
SteadyMax Pole Top
wire pass through and bolt holes for
SteadyMax Pole Top
with top cover when no accessories are used.