4″ Camera Poles
Strong Poles builds the strongest security poles in the world.
Built out of a special Aerospace Aluminum, these 4″ Security Camera Poles are designed to reduce the amount of movement and shake commonly found with many light poles. Using Strong Poles solves a whole host of problems with using existing light poles and hose clamps for your security cameras, sensors and detectors. Whether wired or wireless, Strong Poles provide a purpose-built solution to your security installations. We are so confident that you will get a long lifetime of rust-free life from these super strong poles, that we back them with a 20 Year Structural Integrity Warranty (3 Year finish and material warranty – all warranties are limited to replacement and/or repair). Our 4″ Anchor Basket is not included with our 4″ Camera Poles (unlike our SteadyMax poles.) Add a 4″ Anchor Basket for an additional $109.00.
Currently, Strong Poles is building four main heights of our 4” Square Poles:
- Available in Anodized Bronze or Powder Coat White
- 5′ tall poles that are perfect for license plate cameras or even wall mounted
- 8′ tall poles that are perfect for wall mounting, many other uses
- 12′ tall poles that are perfect for license plate capture, gate and pedestrian entry/exits and facial recognition
5′, 8′ & 12′ poles and most accessories are in stock for fast shipping.
These innovative poles and the modular bolt-on accessories that make up this complete Security Mounting System, have a number of features that have revolutionized the mounting of security cameras and all types of security-related devices.
Here are just a few of the features that have made Strong Poles the Leader in the security industry:
- Designed by Security Installers to fit any technology – any brand – Wireless or Wired
- Patented ““No-Welds” Technology yields more inherent strength than any other pole (35,000 psi yield strength)
- Internal Corner Tubing Shafts molded in – for even more strength (transfers all loading into the corners)
- Made of a unique Aerospace Aluminum (6005-T5) that results in a lighter pole, yet will support heavier loads
- More Rigidity – Less Camera Shake in high winds
- Baseplates utilize a 356 Aluminum Alloy that exceeds the Maximum Pole Loading – Unequaled Longevity
- Each Strong Pole comes with a 2” x 4-1/2” Handhole opening for making connections to Power and any other topology, such as Coax, Cat5/6, Wifi, Fiber, etc.
- Gasketed Handhole Cover fastened with Stainless Steel screws – No additional reinforcing is required,
- Choice of colors Anodized Bronze or Powder Coat White
- Excellent Weather Resistance – No Rusting – Amazing 20 Year Structural Integrity Warranty
- Strong Poles are designed to need minimal maintenance In coastal and salt air environments our ‘Minimum Maintenance’ designs, fabrication and finishes provide maximum protection from defects and corrosion
- Completely flat 4” wide faces makes mounting Cameras, Infrared Lamps, Motion Detectors and any other devices quick and easy – and since the strength of these poles is in the corners, drilling multiple access and bolt holes can be accomplished without worry
- Optional Pre-Built Anchor Cage with all hardware – includes hot-dipped galvanized anchor cage with pre-installed positioning plate, washers and hex nuts
- Mounting Base uses an 8.5″ BCD bolt Pattern
All Strong Poles are in conformance with requirements of AASHTO Spec (5th Edition), NEC Codes, International Building Codes 2001.