12′ Solar & Wireless Pole
To place an order, call 1-844-669-3537
Rated for a Full Load of Cameras, Solar Panel and Batteries
Strong Poles has a Solar Pole designed to handle wireless and Solar Installations.
To remain at or below the rigid movement guidelines, here is what is allowed:
- Solar panel can be mounted at top of pole if the panel equals no more than 3’x4′ (larger panels need to be mounted lower on the pole – and in the case of multiple panels – on another solar mount near this pole)
- Battery Cabinet can have up to 160lbs. Of Batteries mounted no more than 8′ high on the pole
- Concrete foundation can be as much as 2′ above grade
Installations that exceed any of these parameters will result in more pole movement under high wind loading.
These engineered camera poles also have a Factory-Installed Vibration Suppression System (Read More) that consists of two different frequency dampeners that quell high and low frequency vibrations and oscillations that may occur during the life of the pole.
The result is the Steadiest, most rigid pole we have ever built, yet is very lightweight (our 12′ pole weighs only 65 lbs.). This is an amazing Engineering feat to make a pole this steady, yet this lightweight.
It comes with our exclusive 20 Year Warranty, and includes the anchor bolts, anchor template matching Hand Hold Cover, bolt covers and 4 leveling shims.
- The 12′ SteadyMax Solar & Wireless Pole is a 6” diameter, non-tapered, heavy wall (.188 thick), aluminum round pole made out of 6063-T6 Aluminum and can be ordered in our usual White or Black (Dark Bronze) Powder Coat finishes.
These SteadyMax Poles are Manufactured in the USA, and are in stock and ready to ship!
See our drawings and Specs for more information.
Pole Drawings & Specifications
Steel Anchor Bolts conform to AASHTO M314-90 Grade 55. The threaded end will be galvanized a minimum of 10″ per ASTM A153 and contain a right angle hook at the unthreaded end.
- 1. Strong Poles recommends leveling shims in lieu of leveling nuts. No grouting is required with leveling shims.
- 2. If leveling nuts are used, the pole base should be directly supported in full contact by a high quality, structural, non-shrink grout with a minimum 28 day compressive strength of 8,000 psi. All bolt projections shown are for single nut applications. Different amounts of bolt projection will be required for use with leveling nuts. NOTE: Strong Poles does not recommend double nut installations (See #1), and stilting the pole base with leveling nuts. Leveling nuts interfere with the device’s proper performance,
SteadyMax Pole Top
wire pass through and bolt holes for
SteadyMax Pole Top
with top cover when no accessories are used.