Strong Poles LED Light Fixtures
Strong Poles is now providing Super-Efficient LED Parking and Area Lighting for our SteadyMax poles, so that our Customers can have Lighting & Cameras on the same, steady, rigid pole.
The design of these LED Lights are manufactured especially for our SteadyMax poles so that they are low profile, lightweight and designed to be aerodynamic so that they don’t shake the pole. They are also UL Listed, as well as CE Certified, and are low wattage for energy savings.
Also, Strong Poles has a new Modular Tenon Pedestal that allows you to put together any mix of tenon types (Horizontal or Vertical – or both together). You can also add a Fly-Out PTZ attachment to the same Pedestal if needed. This Modular Tenon System is the only one of it’s kind that we know of.
These lights are lightweight (our two “In-Stock” Lights are 14 & 21 pounds), and are small in size as well (150 Watt unit is 22” x 10.9” x 2.95” and the 265 Watt unit is 25.1” x 13.8” x 3”)
Our Stock LED Lights come in two wattage options:
- 150 Watts (Replaces 400-500 Watt Metal Halides or old Ballast/Bulb types)
- 265 Watts (Replaces 1000 Watt Metal Halides or old Ballast/Bulb types)
Our “In-Stock” LED Lights have the following Features:
- 5000K Color Temp (Daylight)
- 2-3/8” Tenon Slip-fit Mounts
- Accept any Voltage from 100-277V AC
- 130º x 75º Beam Angle (Special Order Beam Angles: 150ºx150º and 150ºx75º)
These lights are usually In-Stock, but you can order any combination you need, and we can get them here within days.