Great for Terminations and Entry/Exit Points for Cabling
Choice of 3 Access Door Combinations:
- Blank – Best when used for Terminations & Junctions
- Pre-Drilled for Dual ½” Conduit Connectors or Glands (comes with plugs if one or more holes are not used)
- Pre-Drilled for Dual ¾” Conduit Connectors or Glands (comes with plugs if one or more holes are not used)
The Top Plate is always the same: a 1-1/2” Threaded Connector with Set Screws ready to attach to any Pipe Section.
Choice of 2 Bottom Plates:
- 1-1/2” Threaded Connector ready to add additional Modular sections below it
- Blank Plate for “End-of-Line” Use
4x4x7 – main body
5/8-11 – Threaded corners
2×4.5 – Opening
These Modular Junctions have many uses when you are designing your Indoor Mounting Solutions.
There are many ways to use these Junctions. Here are just a few of the ideas:
- An inline junction box to make connections or transitions
- Bring Cables out or in for Camera Connections (via Glands, Conduit or other)
- Conduit or Liquid-Tite Hose to an Enclosure
- Bring Cables out to a Switch or POE device
- Protect Cables feeding TV’s, Antennas, Power Supplies or other Ancillary Equipment
- Used either inline or at end of a drop for connecting Panoramics, Sensors or WiFi
These ultra strong Junctions have incredible strength, and can hold up to 200 pounds in any combination below each one (be careful not to exceed the total limit of your top Attachment holding the entire weight of the Nodes and Equipment).
Each Pipe connection on a Junction (or any other threaded connection), has 2 set screws that must be locked after tighteneing and positioning. This keeps any threaded connections from coming apart from vibration or twisting that could occur, such as with PTZ Cameras changing directions rapidly.
Let us know the unique way you are using these Junctions. We will pay for your pictures with a $25 Discount on your next purchase.